At Kids First Pediatrics we strive to provide the best care possible for your child. In an effort to create this outcome, we have implemented a Pre-Visit Screening tool. We encourage all new and existing patients to fill out these medical and developmental forms prior to your child’s appointment. The Child Health & Development Interactive System (CHADIS) is a web-based screening, diagnostic, and management system that administers and analyzes pre-visit, online questionnaires completed by parents, teens, or teachers, and provides Clinicians with instant access to valuable clinical data and resources.
Here’s why it is important to complete the Pre-Visit Screening Tools
- Your input is essential in helping us provide the best care possible for your child.
- It helps in early detection and treatment of developmental and behavioral concerns.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends using Pre-Visit Screening Tools.
We ask that you complete all the required forms at least 7 days (but not more than 30 days) prior to your child’s visit so that the information can be reviewed by your provider before your visit.
Depending on the age of your child, the forms should take between 5 and 20 minutes.
If you need assistance please contact our office at 919-250-3478 and we will be happy to help you.
To Use Our Online Pre-Visit Screening Tool, go to www.chadis.com
Click the Register button on the left hand side of the CHADIS homepage under Families and Teens
Complete the Registration Information
Invitation Code: 9192503478
- Enter your firstname.lastname and create a password
- Enter your child’s information
- Click GO to take Questionnaires
- Select your child’s doctor
- Click on the reason for your child’s next visit
- Submit the questionnaires