Kids first Pediatrics offers our patients secure internet access to their medical information online, so you may view your personal health record at any time or place with internet access. If you have already registered for the portal, click below to login:
If you have not already registered for our patient portal: Please send an email to [email protected]straleigh.com and provide us with a non-work related email address. You will be given a user name and password, and will receive periodic updates through your personal e-mail address on file.
How can Patient Portal help me?
Easily manage all of your child’s medical records and information in one place. Patient portal allows you to address many of your child’s medical needs without having to drive the kids across town to the pediatrician’s office.
Some useful features our patient portal provides:
- Request and create appointments (for non-urgent issues*)
- Request prescription refills
- View medical records (PHR)
- Receive available educational material
- View current and past statements
- Pay bills online (coming soon)
- Send messages to clinical staff
- Receive health maintenance reminders
Benefits of Patient Portal
It is our goal at Kids First Pediatrics to provide our patients and their parents with a quality pediatric experience and quality care. Our patient portal is an important part of achieving this goal. We know that parents already have very limited time on their hands. Our patient portal allows parents to handle a lot of their child’s pediatric healthcare from the comfort of their homes or even while on the go. Here are some benefits parents and patients experience from using our patient portal services:
- Saves time
- Saves gas
- Enhances pediatrician-patient-parent communication
- Organizes medical records and billing info
- Helps keep your child healthy and safe through the use of multiple resources
- Ability to keep track of their child’s health info on their smartphone
At Kids First Pediatrics in Raleigh, NC, we serve children from all over the Triangle. Let us help make your life a little easier and keep your children healthier with our patient portal services. To learn more, contact us today.
*The Patient Portal is not intended for use in emergencies! If you require urgent medical care, call 911.