To Our Patients & Community,
We are committed to supporting our community and our patients during the emergence of the COVID-19 strain of coronavirus. The American Academy of Pediatrics has urged us to continue to see well patients, especially those that are in need of vaccinations.
Our top priority at Kids First Pediatrics is to provide the highest quality care while focusing on your child’s safety. And we understand that there may be heightened concern with the outbreak. We would like to share with you the extra steps that we are taking to proactively address the current situation and help keep you and your family safe:
1. All surfaces at Kids First Raleigh & Clayton are and will continue to be cleaned thoroughly between patients.
2. We are directing you immediately to a room upon check-in. If no room is available, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will call you as soon as a room is clean and ready.
3. We have separate rooms for sick and well visits.
4. We are permitting only one parent/guardian to attend visits for the patient. Please limit siblings or other visitors to promote social distancing.
5. Any Kids First staff member exhibiting signs of illness similar to cold or flu will stay home.
6. We are now offering a Telemedicine option for certain visits, please call us to schedule an appointment.
7. We are no longer seeing walk-in appointments and will no longer be open on Saturdays. Please call to schedule an appointment.
8. We are temporarily able to refill a 90-day supply for certain routine medications (this does not apply to ADHD medications).
9. We are monitoring the World Health Organization www.who.int and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention www.cdc.gov daily to ensure our prevention measures are up to date with the best available scientific knowledge.
While we understand that these changes may seem inconvenient, it is the wellbeing of you and your family that is most important to us as we do our part to help reduce your risk and keep our community healthy and safe.
We encourage you to keep your well-child appointments and stay on top of your child’s immunizations to keep them healthy. We thank you for in advance for your patience and understanding through this time.
Please call us if you have any questions/concerns or to schedule your child’s appointment. Raleigh: 919-250-3478, Clayton: 919-267-1499
– Dr. Bullock & The Entire Kids First Team